Holidays are an exciting time of the year, but if you travel with a baby it can be a bit stressful.
However, don’t worry! You’ve got this mammas! :).
My baby is still small and needy, so I only have a short amount of time to do what I really want to do.
But when I like to travel abroad, I like to pack the week before to avoid a stressful night, and obviously to feel well rested before heading to my next destination.
However, life gets in the way and it’s not always possible. You have to pack for a baby, then on top, pack for yourself (us parents), you have to think long and hard about what you really need for your holiday (well I do at least)!
To make it easier for you, I’m going to tell you what I packed for Vivi this time. We are going to Santorini for 5 days and the average temperature will be 15 degrees.
The things below are a must:
* Passport 🙂 (obviously)
* Baby stroller – It’s a must as my baby still isn’t walking.
* Baby carrier – We like to take one, as you never know when you might need it. I have heard that in Santorini the roads are too narrow and there are lots of steep steps everywhere.
* Diapers – Lots of them! They are light so pack more than enough!
* Plastic bags – For wet or dirty clothes and diapers.
* Blankets – I think two should be enough.
* Diaper powder – We love our natural products! We use arrow root powder in the case of rashes, but Vivi hardly gets them.
* Travel changing mat – it’s good to have one so you don’t put your little one on dirty surfaces!
* Clothes – We took 6 sets of clothes. Mostly dresses because as the weather gets warm we can always take her tights off :).
* Breast milk – Vivi is still going strong on my breast milk. For her it’s available, anytime, anywhere.
* Toys/ teething toys – We don’t take too many as Vivi likes to occupy herself with looking around and getting to know other people! 🙂
* Body and Hair cream – I make her creams at home and as they are 100% natural, all of us can use it for our hair and body.
* Muslins – To wipe things away.
Just so you know Vivi is still exclusively breastfed on demand. We haven’t given her solids yet, hence the reason for no snacks on my list.
We also don’t believe in medicine, so I didn’t include that either. If your baby uses dummies remember to take them!
If you are going away, don’t forget to enjoy yourself!
And if you found this blog useful, don’t forget to like, comment, share and follow.
You can also find me on social media: